Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (5)


Read this week: (Click to read my review)


Invisible Touch by Kelly Para

The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols

Reading Now:

The Everafter by Amy Huntley

To Read This Week:

The Day of the Pelican by Katherine Paterson

Moon Rise by Marilee Brothers

After by Amy Efaw

I'm really happy with the amount of books I read this week! I'm hoping to read the same this week! Also, be on the lookout for my review of The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols later today or tomorrow!(:

3 comments:

  1. you read great books! Can't waite for your review! Enjoy the everafter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! A bunch of these look really good. I'm reading Strange Fate by L.J. Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops! I said Strange Fate but I meant Dark Visions. Why I fell the need to correct this to someone I will probably never meet, I don't know!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)