Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (2)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading! Here's how it works:
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  4. Don't include spoilers!
  5. Share the title and author so others can add it to their TBR pile if they like your teasers!
" I thought about the times Kizzy studied the lines on my palm and said, 'You're a special girl Alfrieda. Like it or not, you have the Gift.' " - Page 6; Moonstone by Marilee Brothers (ARC)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds like my kind of book. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I really like this cover, too!

    Heres mine;
    http://carmen-krista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I am definately intrigued. This book sounds great! :-)

    Here's my teaser:
    http://readingisthespiceoflife.blogspot.com/2009/08/teaser-tuesday-8182009.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)