Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Updates

I am so sorry to have disappeared for almost a year-- I can't believe I haven't posted since last summer.

As many of you know, I started college in August at the University of Florida. I have now officially finished my freshman year and I can finally relax after all of the stress and craziness of the past few months. My first year of college was incredible and I had the most amazing experience, but I also had to balance an insane schedule of classes, working, clubs, and friends. I haven't been able to read for pleasure in a long time and it's something I really miss. I'm hoping to try and get back in the swing of things this summer and figure out a way to post more often next year while I'm at school!

I'm looking forward to getting started on my to-be-read pile this summer and to be able to start posting again!


2 comments:

  1. Great hearing from you again! I've been away for almost three months now. Life! :) Glad that we're both back again and can't wait to read your reviews. :)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life happens! I'm glad I have someone else to get back into the swing of things with!

      Delete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)