Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I've had this on my shelf for way too long! I love the premise and with the movie coming out next month I want to read it first!
2. Daughters of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
This book has gotten so much praise and I can't believe I haven't read it yet!
3. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
I adored Angelfire and even pre-ordered this one, but it has just been sitting on my shelf! I need to fix that!
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cinder is a book I saw on a lot of peoples "best-of" lists and it sounds fantastic.
5. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
This is another sequel I need to get to! I loved Across the Universe and even have an arc of Shades of Earth waiting to be read!
6. Endlessly by Kiersten White
I still don't have a copy of this one, but I need to buy it because I have to know what is going to happen!
7. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
This is another book I saw on a lot of people's favorites list and since I love contemporary YA I don't know why I haven't gotten to this!
8. Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
I've been meaning to pick this up for months since the first two books were some of my favorites I read in 2012, but I just never got around to it!
9. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I was waiting for this one to be released because it sounded incredible and the reviews have been even better, but I just haven't gotten my hands on a copy yet.
10. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
My mom got me a copy of this for Christmas and I just saw the film and it was spectacular. Even though the page count is kind of daunting I am planning on starting this one soon!
What are some of the books you are planning on reading this year?