Hi everyone! Since I've been rather MIA lately I just wanted to tell you a little bit about what's been going on with me.
1. I recently started my senior year and while it is amazing, it has been taking up every minute of my free time!
2. Not only am I spending a lot of my time doing homework (I'm taking several AP classes), I am also busy with extracurriculars and college applications. I have decided on my top three schools and all of the applications are due in the coming months which is both scary and insanely exciting!
3. Now that I have my license I've been spending a lot more time with my friends and going different places. I never realized how amazing this freedom would be and I am loving it.
4. My 18th birthday is Thursday!
5. I have a ton of reading for my AP Literature class which, unfortunately, leaves little time for my own reading.
6. My best friend and I just started watching The Vampire Diaries and are almost done season 1. I'm obsessed!
7. I've also applied for a job to several different places so if I start working that will cut even further into my small amount of free time!
8. I'm going to start taking classes at my local community college to learn ASL!
9. Studying for the SATs!
10. Since I couldn't think of anything for number 10, I thought I'd share the books I have been reading for fun when I have time: the Jessica Darling series. They are great!
How is everyone else doing? I am hoping to get some more posts up soon.