Sunday, July 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (114)

I got a lot of awesome books the last few weeks! I haven't posted in IMM in a few months, but these are just the books I've received in the last couple of weeks. I hope everyone is having a great summer and I'm looking forward to getting more posts up soon!


Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
Never Enough by Denise Jaden
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
Vertigo by Kristina Dunker 
The Girl Giant by Kristen Den Hartog
Changeling by Phillipa Gregory Teaser and Swag 



Amber House by Kelly Moore
Mothership by Martin Leicht & Isla Neal
The Innocents by Lili Peloquin
Black City by Elizabeth Richards 
Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso 
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian (and sunscreen!)

IMM Is Hosted By: The Story Siren 

7 comments:

  1. So jealous of Such a Rush. Want that book.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! awesome books. Burn for Burn >.< NEED it! =)

    Happy Readings!
    Lisseth, My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many amazing books this week! I am so jealous of your copies of Black City and Burn for Burn.
    Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome books! I love the cover of black city, and such a rush looks great too!

    Happy Reading :)

    Here's my weekly post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I've heard good things about Such a Rush and Burn for Burn!

    Happy reading, Kelsey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a great haul this week! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my StS: Take me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous you got Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian. It sounds really good.

    My blog - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)