It's my junior year and as many of you know that is one crazy time.
1. I'm taking multiple AP classes and the work has been taking up a lot of my time. I have tons of readings every night and essays a couple of times a week.
2. As the year is winding down, the pace of everything is just picking up speed and my teachers are just piling on the work.
3. Junior year is the most important year of high school and I've been doing a lot to prepare for college.
- I registered for the SATs
- I'm taking the HSPAs next week.
- I just found out I got into National Honor Society!
- I've been talking to some of my teachers about writing recommendation letters.
4. Prom season is coming up!
All of this school-related stuff is taking up a lot of my time, but I'm hoping with HSPAs this week I won't have much homework and will be able to get caught up!
I also tutor elementary school kids two nights a week and work at my uncle's accounting office on Saturdays. Later this month I am also going to start volunteering every week at our town's wildlife rehab center.
Two weeks ago my cat passed away and that has been very hard. I've had her since I was in second grade and Mittens was such a big part of my life. She was 10 years old and had a tumor that was too aggressive to stop. I miss her so much </3
In other, more positive news, here are some other updates about me!
1. I just bought my midnight tickets to The Hunger Games! I can't wait!
2. I've been working out plans for this summer. Hopefully I'll be going to camp at Busch Gardens again.
3. My family and I are almost finished the second series of Downton Abbey--- eeee it is so good!
Anyway, that's my update for this nice Saturday afternoon. I hope to be back on track after the craziness of February.