Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (109)

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I'm looking forward to reading the books I got this week, especially Never Enough. I still need to read the prequels to A Beautiful Evil and Everlasting, but they look great. I've already read, and enjoyed, Where It Began. Happy reading!


For Review:

The Hunger Pains by The Harvard Lampoon
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler 
A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler 
Never Enough by Denise Jaden

Traded:

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

IMM Is Hosted By: The Story Siren 

7 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to Where It Began and am so jealous of Never Enough :) Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunger Pains looks so funny! I mean, I love The Hunger Games just as much as the next YA reader, but I also really love parodies. Can't wait to see what you think of it. :) Fabulous haul, Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, it looks great. Nice haul, The Hunger Pains looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Books! Where it Began sounds so good!And well, I hope you enjoy them al!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The Hunger Pains" BAHAHA. I hadn't heard of that until I saw this. I'm not one for parodies though (Except for A Very Potter Musical).

    "A Beautiful Evil" has such a great cover. I liked the first one, so I can't wait to read this one. :)

    Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the parody where Katniss is called Cantkiss Neverclean? I giggle every time I hear that. Hopefully the rest of the book is as funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added some of those to my wish list! Can't wait to read the reviews.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)