Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (93)

This has been an extremely busy week because I start school on Tuesday and have been finishing up all my AP summer assignments. I'm going to be a junior and I'm excited because this year is going to be tough, but fun! I'm looking forward to reading all these fantastic titles!


Books for Review:

Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Truth (XVI, #2) by Julia Karr
The Popularity Rules by Abby McDonald
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (audiobook)

Contest Wins:
(Thanks Jennifer!)

The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
The Weepies CD

Traded:
(Thanks Ivy!)

Miles from Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams
Possess by Gretchen McNeil

In My Mailbox is hosted by: The Story Siren

12 comments:

  1. Hooray for PAST PERFECT! One of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Still loving that Fury cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lots of awesome books this week! :) I'm so jealous! Fury, All These Things I've Done, and the Beginning of After are all books I really want to read. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look great! I can't wait to hear how The Future of Us is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Fury and The Future of Us as well as Past Perfect! Awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, loving the cover of TRUTH. Looking forward to reading your reviews, and happy reading, Kelsey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so inspiring - taking summer AP classes and a full load of classes your jr year and keeping up with such a busy and popular blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week. All These Things I've Done sounds so good, as does Fury.

    Happy reading. =)

    Orchid
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO jealous you got Past Perfect! I am dying to read that one. Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books you got this week. I like the sound of The Popularity Rules by Abby McDonald!! :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Past Perfect! I'm reading it right now and loving it. Leila Sales is a great writer.

    The Popularity Rules sounds fantastic. I can't wait to read your review! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)