Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blogger Mentorship Program- Big Sib/Little Sib

Hi everyone! It’s Hafsah, Ivy, Katie, and Kelsey here! Over the last few hours we have been working on a secret project, but it’s not so secret anymore since we are now sharing with you all!

Our secret project is called,
Big Sib/Little Sib! Big Sib/Little Sib is a program where we help pair novice bloggers with veteran book bloggers. We try to pair novices to veterans to help them get started in the book blogging community.

If you guys are interested, sign up below:


If you guys have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. please don't hesitate to email us at: bloggersibs @ gmail . com .

We will be creating a page to put all this information on. Please visit my FAQ page to see if your questions have been answered or not.

Thank you! We are looking forward to working with you all!

4 comments:

  1. this is a great idea! I would have loved it when I first started out. Although I've been at it for 14 months, I consider myself a newby. ;)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful idea! I wish I had the time to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this, terrific idea and I signed up ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)