Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (84)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the amazing dads out there (including mine!). Thanks for all you do! As for the books I got this week- I am very excited to read all of them. I am especially excited for Shattered Souls and From Bad to Cursed!

For Review:

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender
Floors by Patrick Carman
Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy

IMM Is Hosted By: The Story Siren

8 comments:

  1. Great books! Blood Red Road and Shattered Souls look especially good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Shattered Souls looks amazing! Fabulous books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We both got Girl Wonder! From Bad To Cursed looks really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shattered Souls!!! That one has me really curious (and that cover! so gorgeousss!) Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shattered Souls looks amazing! Fabulous books this week,

    Hope you enjoy them all, Kelsey :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got a lot of good books this week! I really want Shattered Souls. Looking forward to seeing what you think of all of them. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH, Putting Makeup on Dead People and Shattered Souls look amazing! Great haul, hon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)