1. What was your immediate thought upon seeing Violet for the first time?
My first thought was “Holy crap, that’s her!” My second: “Dude, that is some wicked-cool hair.”
2. Jag is a very interesting name. If you could call yourself anything else what would it be?
Uh, why would I want to call myself something else? Next question.
3. You have no qualms with crying, what do you have to say to the guys that think its stupid to show that much emotion?
Well, it’s not like I’m thrilled to be bawling my eyes out all the time. I just feel things intensely, and that has to go somewhere. I think other guys should just get over themselves. Chicks dig it when you show a sensitive side, whether you, ahem, mean to or not.
4. I know you love hair, what advice do you have for people who want to have "bad" hair?
I’m not sure who loves hair more, me or Vi. All I know is you gotta live your own life, and if that means having jet black hair, then that’s what you gotta do. I think you should go for a hairstyle that fits you, and not give a damn about what anyone else thinks.
5. If you had the chance to go back in time, would you?
Sure, yeah. Why not? I hear there’s less tech, but that can’t be all bad, right?
Thanks so much Elana and Jag! I am also excited to have the chance to host a giveaway for this novel-inspired choker!
The contest is US/Canada Only and will end on June 14.
Comment with your email address to enter. Only legitimate comments about the interview/book/author will be counted.