1. What were your thoughts on Ellie when you first met her?
When I first her, she was closed off and very private. She wouldn’t let me in. The more I got to know her, the more I realized she was a bit of a brat and she’s always had a quick tongue. But every day since the moment I met her five hundred years ago, she’s had a fierce determination to do what’s right and protect the ones she loves.
2. If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Change my name? I… I like my name.
3. What has been your favorite experience with Ellie thus far?
It would be the day I realized I was in love with her. After all these years, it’s my strongest memory of her. It’s burned into my heart.
4. I've already heard several cries of "Team Will"- what is your reaction to being so popular among your female readers?
I’m just trying to do my job.
5. And because the ladies want to know: Boxers or briefs?
*blushes and stammers* I… I’m not answering that.
6. Random questions: What is your favorite...
Movie? I don’t really watch movies, but I like Almost Famous.
Book? Ender’s Game.
Food? Root beer floats.
Subject? Battle tactics and martial art techniques. My purpose is to fight and that is what I study.
Thanks so much Will for stopping by! I definitely recommend reading Angelfire when it releases next month. For now you can check out Courtney's website for more info and some awesome extras.