Monday, July 5, 2010

What Are You Reading On Monday? (10)

Read This Week:
A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley
And Then Everything Unraveled by Jennifer Sturman
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Zen and Xander Undone by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook

Currently Reading:
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade

To Read this Week:
And Then I Found Out the Truth by Jennifer Sturman
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland

Reviews for all the read books should be up soon :) I read a lot of awesome books last week, and hopefully this week will be just as good!

2 comments:

  1. Nice books! :D

    I really enjoyed Shadow Hills and Going Too Far. By the way, so jealous of what you're currently reading! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm jealous you have read Forget You and so glad you're going to read Going Too Far. It's way too awesome! Hmm... I'd love to read Shadow Hills, too. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)