Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox (38) + Signing Recap & Charlie's Birthday

This was a great week book wise. I got a lot of cool things in the mail and also got to attend an author signing with two fantastic authors :)



Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (review)
Deception by Lee Nichols (review)
My Invisible Boyfriend (review)
Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti (trade)
Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr (trade)
Various swag
Forgive My Fins Splash Team swag

IMM Is Hosted By: The Story Siren

-------

I also went to Beth Fantaskey & Alyssa B. Sheinmel's signing on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. Beth and Alyssa each read passages from their books and then answered questions before signing. I got my copies of Jekel Loves Hyde, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, and The Beautiful Between signed! Both authors were really sweet and if you haven't already, I definitely recommend checking out their books!





Kelsey- Best Wishes! Beth Fantaskey
Kelsey- Keep spreading the word about great books, Beth Fantaskey
Dear Kelsey, Happy Birthday Charlie! Very best, Alyssa B. Sheinmel

__


It was also my puppy Charlie's first birthday yesterday! <3

9 comments:

  1. Great books, I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good books this week... Enjoy! :) SISTERS RED is amazing and I've been looking forward to reading MISTWOOD for quite some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great week! Love the signed books and swag. You got such a great selection - hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh, awesome autographs!! Happy Birthday, Charlie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot of great books and cool autographs..happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww...your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, awesome books this week. And love your dog!

    Happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie is way cute.

    and, yay! for new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, book signings! How cool!

    And awww, Charlie is adorable :)

    Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)