Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cool Covers!

Some awesome new covers I've discovered recently!

Please let me know if I have any info wrong or if it's not the final cover! Thanks!




Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler (October 18, 2010- Harcourt Graphia)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (October 12, 2010- Delacorte BFY)

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (October 26, 2010- Little, Brown BFY)
Under the Mesquite by Guadalupe Garcia McCall (2010- Lee and Low Books)

Please Ignore Viera Dietz by A.S. King (October 12, 2010 - Knopf BFY)
Somebody's Crying by Maureen McCarthy (June 1, 2010- Allen & Unwin)

StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce (October 1, 2010 -Arthur A. Levine Books)
The Starlighter by Bryan Davis (May 1, 2010 - Zondervan)


The Julian Game by Adele Griffin (September 2, 2010 - Putnam Juvenile)
C-Side Tales by Tara Kelly (2011- Henry, Holt, & Co. BYR)


Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin (September 7, 2010- Dial)
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (September 7, 2010- Little Brown/Poppy)

Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer (October 14, 2010- Penguin/Philomel)
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst (October 12, 2010- Margaret K. McElderry)

This post is, in part, inspired by The Story Siren's Books to Pine For!

12 comments:

  1. Really cool covers; especially Nightshade :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some awesome books to come! Really like Hunger cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the covers especially Extraordinary and The Julian Game...can't wait for the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I really want to go book shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great covers! Love Beautiful Darkness and Nightshade (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous covers! i've been dieing 2 read most of them, the others are new. I'll definitely have to check them our :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome covers thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the covers for Extraordinary and Under the Mesquite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these covers look amazing! I'm really excited
    for Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin. I especially like the
    cover for Under the Mesquite, I've never heard
    of this book, I'm off to search for it hehe.
    Thank you for sharing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce has a wonderful cover. Love the sound of it too. I am going to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Out of these LOVELY covers, I have to say NIGHTSHADE grabbed my attention the most. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)