Monday, February 22, 2010

Magic Under Glass NEW COVER!

New cover (top) Original Cover (bottom)


Wow isn't the new cover gorgeous?! I'm going to have to buy a copy with this cover, as I loved Magic Under Glass and applaud Bloomsbury for creating a cover that depicts Nimira as she really looks!

For those of you who don't know, here's a quick summary from Amazon (who already has the new cover up!) on Magic Under Glass:

"Nimira is a foreign music-hall girl forced to dance for mere pennies. When wealthy sorcerer Hollin Parry hires her to sing with a piano-playing automaton, Nimira believes it is the start of a new and better life. In Parry's world, however, buried secrets are beginning to stir. Unsettling below-stairs rumors swirl about ghosts, a madwoman roaming the halls, and Parry's involvement with a league of sorcerers who torture fairies for sport. Then Nimira discovers the spirit of a fairy gentleman named Erris is trapped inside the clockwork automaton, waiting for someone to break his curse. The two fall into a love that seems hopeless, and breaking the curse becomes a race against time, as not just their love, but the fate of the entire magical world may be in peril."

11 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so glad to see that they remade the cover. Thanks for pointing it out. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that is a pretty cover! I haven't read the book yet, but I still like the over cover though.

    Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new cover is beautiful! I haven't read this
    book yet, but looking forward to it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover is really very very pretty..Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new cover is so awesome!They did a very good job. I would def. buy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the old US cover but the new one is even better. <3 I wish I had that one (I have the UK cover)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new cover. It is so gorgeous and goes so well with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eh, I like the first cover more. The new one's kinda... boring. I mean, girl holding key vs. girl looking at thing under glass (possibly about to lift glass) when she probably shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first one's pose, but I adore the new cover for being true to the main character. I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)