Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (21)

This week I'm waiting on...




Fallout by Ellen Hopkins

"It moves from the story of Kristina Snow, who became addicted to crystal meth (aka crank, "the monster") in Crank, and whose story continued with Glass, to the next generation. Hunter, Autumn and Summer--three of Kristina Snow's five children--live with different guardians and go by different last names. What they share is an absent mother whose real love for the past 20 years has been crank. The novel shifts among their three narratives and incorporates news items that also shed light on their family history--one riddled with the ravages of addiction."
Summary Courtesy of Goodreads

OMG! I am so excited to read this! I really liked Crank and Glass, so I'm interested to see how Fallout goes without Kristina as the main character!

Release date: September 14, 2010 (so far away!)

7 comments:

  1. Indeed I have to agree that this sounds different than the books that i normally read, but it sounds interesting. I havent read Crank, so I think if i would choose and read this, I would choose Crank first. :)

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this one! I've read Crank but not Glass, so I'll have to do that before it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I've sort of chickened out of reading Crank and Glass, but I've heard their awesome. Hm... maybe I need to get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Kel I never read a book from Ellen Hopkins, are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read any books by this author. The cover is so scary on this book even though it doesn't say much.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)