Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday Specials (4)

Cool new blogs!

Jenna @ Scribbling Books
"I am a sophomore in high school and an avid YA reader. My life seems to revolve around reading, for hours and days. I especially like reading YA fiction romance. Paranormal romances I think are the best. My favorite character would be hard to choose. There are so many great authors I keep stumbling upon, and I can't wait to read what they have to write and their style and idea on things. I hope to be an author in the years to come in my life."


Helen @ Helen's Book Blog
"I was blogging on my school's website (I'm a Teacher Librarian), but I
realized I wanted to say more sometimes so I started a personal blog all
about books. I love it!"


Eleni @ La Femme Readers
"Hi! My name is Eleni, I'm 24 years old and I reside in New York. I love reading and sharing my opinions about books. I mostly enjoy YA type books, especially Supernatural and Urban Fantasy...I love anything with vampires :) My blog, La Femme Readers was created so I can share my thoughts with other bookaholics. It mainly consists of book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, etc. I love my loyal followers and always appreciate my new ones as well."


Kapri @ Book Fanatics
"I started this blog because I absolutely love reading and decided it would be fun to share what books I read and how I feel about them. I review most of the books I read on my blog. I also love how I can see all the other book lovers out there and what they are reading."


Awesome new blogs that you need to check out :)

Any new blogger that's interested in being featured on Saturday Specials please fill out this form.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me! I love posts like this because I always discover more blogs to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blogs, I'll have to go check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)