Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Specials (1) [Cool New Blogs!]

So this is a new meme I started, it was inspired by The Story Siren's Fresh Face Friday.

These are some new blogs I've discovered recently or ones that I've been visiting for a while and are still pretty new:

Lindsay @ Crazy Books & Reviews
Lindsay started her blog in October and it looks great. She reviews YA, Christian fiction, and occasionally adult fiction. Her most recent review was for Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey- an awesome book!


Maria @ Fantasy Ink
Maria started her blog in early November and already has a bunch of cool
reviews and memes up. She's done Waiting on Wednesday and has reviewed
some great books. Most recently The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan. Her
favorite genres are fantasy, paranormal romance, romance, and thriller.


Nicole @ Who, What, When, Where, Why
Nicole's blog began in late September. She's a college student at Berkeley
and loves YA fiction. She's reviewed a bunch of books I'm eager to get my
hands on like Deadly Little Secret and The Cupcake Queen.


Lena @ Book Addictions Gone Wild
Lena's blog came to be in late October and she already has a fabulous
background and header. Her reviews are great, most recently she reviewed
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. She also has a contest going on for a copy of
Take Me There by Susane Colasanti. Enter here.



If you're a new blogger and would like to be featured on Saturday Specials
please email me, kelseythebookscout at gmail dot com,
I'd love to come check out your blog and share about it here!

2 comments:

  1. Great post - I love discovering new blogs, and this makes it so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo awesome new blogs : ) I'll check them all out!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)