Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Bloggers?

Any new YA book reviewers/bloggers out there?

Let me know! I'm going to start doing a weekly post highlighting new YA blogs. I remember when I just got started- wow was it really back in July? I really liked being spotlighted on other sites! I'm planning on doing a little blurb about the blog (similar to The Story Siren's Fresh Face Friday) and some other info about the person running the blog.

If you're interested in being featured email me;

kelseythebookscout@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Nice idea, I started blogging in July and look how far we've both come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a really great idea! I started in July too, though I still havent come as far as you...So congrats on 247 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelsey, what's considered new? I started in May, is that new? lol I feel so old now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a fun idea! I love when book bloggers promote each other! =)

    Like this...You won an award over at my blog! Granted, it's one you already have, but hopefully you still feel loved.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)