Sunday, November 22, 2009

In My Mailbox (16)



I am so excited about what I got this week!!!

For review:

The Line by Teri Hall (Really excited for this one!)
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott (OMG! This was a complete surprise- no idea it was coming! Can't wait to get started on it!)
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger (I hadn't heard of this before- but the summary sounds great!)

Bought/trade/won/etc

Shadowland by Alyson Noel (I love this series!)
The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler (The cover is adorable!)
Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri (Traded with Morgan)

I had an amazing week and can't wait to get started on all my books!

(IMM was started by The Story Siren)

16 comments:

  1. Great Mailbox! Can't wait to hear what you think of Another Faust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week for you! I almost picked up The Seven Rays yesterday at the bookstore, but wasn't sure about it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Love the swag, but who doesn't love swag?! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Seven Rays looks really great! I can't wait to hear you thoughts on it. Oh, and I love Alyson Noel's Immortals series too! :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of Dirty Little Secrets swag, enjoy! Oh, and I sent the package with the four books yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, NICE book haul. Most of these are in my TBR pile. Jealous! ;) Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, AWESOME books! I am so jealous of The Unwritten Rule. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed very good week. I wish you very happy reading week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read the Unwritten Rule and Shadowland so much! : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd be excited too if The Unwritten Rule showed up at my doorstep haha. You always get such amazing books. Enjoy & I can't wait for the reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Line sounds excellent, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so good! You have a lot of great reads there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely books you've got!

    The Line and The Seven Rays look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your review books look amazing. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Great books! I am really excited for The Line so I look forward to that review! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books this week. I'm so jealous! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)