Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (10)

This week I'm waiting on...

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

"A steamy Southern beauty makes one fatal mistake
Natalie Hargrove would kill to be her high school’s Palmetto Princess. But her boyfriend Mike King doesn’t share her dream and risks losing the honor of Palmetto Prince to Natalie’s nemesis, Justin Balmer. So she convinces Mike to help play a prank on Justin. . . one that goes terribly wrong. They tie him to the front of the church after a party—when they arrive the next morning, Justin is dead.
From blackmail to buried desire, dark secrets to darker deeds, Natalie unravels. She never should’ve messed with fate. Fate is the one thing more twisted than Natalie Hargrove.
Cruel Intentions meets Macbeth in this seductive, riveting tale of conscience and consequence." Summary Courtesy of Amazon

This looks really good. I'm really excited for it, and November isn't too far away!

Release date: November 12, 2009


9 comments:

  1. Oh I am definitely waiting on this one too. It sounds really good and I have been trying super hard to get my hands on a copy. I guess I will just have to wait till November! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, sounds like it would be a good book. I need to add this one to my TBR pile . Thanks

    here's mine ~ Page Turners

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for contests!!! I read this one, it was neat. You'll probably really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you would like to be interviewed on booksaremylove.blogspot.com please email me at princessashley9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Award at our blog!! :)

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, Cruel Intentions meeets Macbeth? I'm so there.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)