Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Author Events!

I just wanted to do a quick post about author events I'm hoping to attend!

10/11: Melissa Kantor (NYC B&N)

10/15: Patrician McCormick (Marketfair B&N)

10/17: Cyn Balog (Hamilton B&N)

10/18: Megan McCafferty (West Windsor Library)

10/29: Tom Dolby (Books of Wonder)

10/29: Emma McLaughlin (Books of Wonder)

10/29: Gordon Kormon (Books of Wonder)

10/29: Bennett Madison (Books of Wonder)

11/10: Justine Larbelestier (Books of Wonder)


I'm not sure if all these events are set in stone, and I'm planning on posting more information about them later, but for now if anyone wants more information just shoot me an email!


*If anyone, authors included, know of any YA author events in the NJ/NYC area, please let me know, I would love to attend*

4 comments:

  1. I really one go to this one!

    Teen Author Reading Night
    Wednesday, November 4, 6 pm
    Jefferson Market Brancy of NYPL
    425 6th Ave, at 10th st
    New York, NY
    (Appearing with: Barry Lyga, Marianne Mancusi, Tom Dolby, Matt de la Pena, Matthew Cody, Courtney Sheinmel, Maryrose Wood, and David Levithan — yes, ALL of them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin Wasserman is going to be there too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we can meet up there Kelsey? Tell me what you think! ;]

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)