Thursday, September 10, 2009

The ABCs of Me

Available or single? Single!

Best Friend? Yes. Amber(: and of course all you awesome YA bloggers.

Cake or Pie? Cake all the way

Drink of choice? uhhhh chocolate milk?

Essential item for every day use? My laptop of course!

Favorite color? Blue.

Google? Who doesn't?

Hometown? Well no one's probably ever heard of it. It's near Princeton though.

Indulgences? Hmmmm... books, ice cream...

January or February? January... Christmas is still in the air! Okay that was corny..

Kids and their names? Ummmm not yet!

Life is incomplete without…? my family & friends. (books, too)

Marriage date? Again I'm single.

Number of siblings? Only child!

Oranges or apples? Apples, yummy.

Phobias and fears? Dying mostly. It's such a big unknown...

Quote for the day? I'm the kind of girl that would burst out laughing at something that happened the day before (not sure who said that?) & Outside of a dog a book is a mans best friend...inside a dog it's too dark to read," Groucho Marx

Reason to smile? I just got a puppy!

Season? Summer

Tag 3 people?

Katie @ Katie's Book Blog

Adrienne @ An Addicted Book Reader
Sophie @ So Many Books, So Little Time


and if you haven't been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged!

Unknown fact about me? Hmmmmmm...

Vegetable you hate? Broccoli

Worst habit? I'm really easily distracted.

X-rays you’ve had? I had a catscan & of course my teeth...

Your fave food? Spaghetti!

Zodiac sign? Virgo
My puppy Charlie(:

5 comments:

  1. Your puppy is so cute!! :D I'm actually afraid of dogs so if I encounter your dog in real life, I'd be running away from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your puppy is soooo cute! I totally want him! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)