Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (70)

I got a lot of great books in the mail and am dying to read so many of them. I got quite a few sequels this week. I've already read the first Princess for Hire and Viola books but I really need to pick up the first Carries Diaries book!

For Review:
Summer and The City (The Carries Diaries #2) by Candace Bushnell
Viola in the Spotlight (Viola #2) by Adriana Trigiani
Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer
The Royal Treatment (Princess for Hire #2) by Lindsey Leavitt
Yellow Crocus: A Novel by Laila Ibrahim
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (already read this one, it's amazing!)
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Blood and Flowers by Penny Blubaugh
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Angry Young Man by Chris Lynch

Bought:
Donut Days by Lara Zielin
A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner (already read in ARC form!)
Jinx by Meg Cabot (already read a few years back but didn't own a copy!)
For Keeps by Natasha Friend

IMM Is Hosted By: The Story Siren

13 comments:

  1. I really liked DARKNESS BECOMES HER. I hope you like it too. :) ABANDON by Meg Cabot looks really interesting. I've totally gotta check out more about that one.

    Wonderful books this week! :)

    Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 hardcovers for $15 = sweet deal. These all sound fantastic. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the new Meg Cabot and the new Carrie diary--so jealous! So many great books! Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! You got Abandon -and Jinx, I found it very funny,

    I actually just read For Keeps, :)

    And I got the first Viola book, I hope I like it, and I can't wait to read your thoughts on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, so many great books! I can't wait to see your review for Abandon, as it's high on my wish list. Also, I love Darkness Becomes and Donut Days (Such a funny book!) so I hope you do too! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Royal Treatment. So good!

    Oh, Angelfire too.

    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Angelfire and Abandon this week, too! We're book twins :O! LOL, I'm so jealous of Viola in the Spotlight and The Royal Treatment. Great books! Seriously can't wait to read your reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!Great mailbox hon! I cannot wait to hear what you think! Thank you for sharing!

    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab reads! I want to start the Princess for Hire books. And I am excited for Viola in the Spotlight.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read ANY of these. They've been on my TBR list forever, but I've got so much writing to do . . . Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG so many great books. I really want to read almost all of them. ;) Looking forward to your reviews. Love the cover of Blood and Flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Abandon and Darkness Becomes Her are on my wishlist. I heard good things about both of these novels, but I hope you enjoy them as well! Enjoy reading!


    Take a look at what's in my Mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you hit a Harper jack pot lol. Enjoy all your books :) I LOVED For Kepps - it was so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)