Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Books for Trade

I have a variety of ARCs and finished copies available for trade. I'd love to swap with you if you have something I'd be interested in!

ARCs:
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer
A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
The Sapphire Talisman by Brenda Pandos
Rapture of the Deep by LA Meyer
Runaway by Meg Cabot
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
Spotting for Nellie by Pamela Lowell
Girls Acting Catty by Leslie Margolis
Undead Much by Stacey Jay
Entice by Carrie Jones
Girl Stolen by April Henry
Father of Lies by Ann Turner
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
Taking Off by Jenny Moss
Pink by Lili Wilkinson
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Being Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Pies and Prejudice by Heather Vogel Frederick
The Miracle Stealer by Neal Connelly
What's Your Status? by Katie Finn

Finished Copies:
Hannah by Hannah Westberg
Alexis by Alexis Singer
Medina Hill by Trilby Kent
Triskellion by Will Peterson
Romeo and Juliet and Vampires
A Certain Strain of Peculiar by Gigi Amateau
The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
Chasing the Jaguar by Michele Dominguez Greene
Jet Set by Carrie Karasyov
Sweetgrass Basket by Marlene Carvell

I'm looking for finished copies of recently released books and ARCs of books still not released! Please email me if you think I'd be interested in something you have :)

kelseythebookscout (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks! Looking forward to getting some new reads!

2 comments:

  1. i only have 1 arc and i cant part with it just yet! =] new follower!! love the blog! found it on the YA book blog directory! =] follow me too?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a lot of beautiful ARC's to swap with! Sorry I can't help you there :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)