Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (77) and Happy Easter!

I came home from Florida yesterday to a stack of packages! I am beyond excited to read all of them. (My cat Mittens is posing in the pictures!)



Bought at Borders Closing Sale:

Changeless by Gail Carriger
Blameless by Gail Carriger
Grace by Elizabeth Scott (already read and wanted my own copy!)
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Fat Vampire by Adam Rex
Night Star by Alyson Noel


Books for Review:

Intrinsical by Lani Woodland
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
The Babysitter Murders by Janet Ruth Young
I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon
Lemniscate by Jennifer Murgia

I hope everyone who celebrates Easter has a wonderful day!

IMM Is Hosted By: The Story Siren

10 comments:

  1. Florida? wow thats awesome(:
    and goodluck with review that big stack of books!:D

    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great books!!! What kind of deals did they have at the closing sale? There's one here but I think they're only doing 20% off YA. Not worth it, lol.

    I can't wait to see what you think of Beauty Queens, The Near Witch and We'll Always Have Summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ivy has been on my list for awhile!

    Oh and The Rites and Wrongs looks really good. I saw that a few weeks ago and starred it.

    Enjoy!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, so many great books! I'm Not Her, The Near Witch, and Beauty Queens all look especially great so I'll be looking forward to seeing your reviews for them. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I'm definitely jealous! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooo really lovely books this week. Great picks from Borders. I can't wait to see what you think of Beauty Queens. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter! What a great lot of books. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter! And great book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! Mittens is so cute. I had a cat named Mittens when I was a kid. This is making me all sentimental. :)

    You got so many great books this week! I can't wait to read Beauty Queens.

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)