Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (68)

I've already read Illegal and I highly recommend it! I especially can't wait to read Memento Nora & Falling Under!

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran
Illegal by Bettina Restrepo
Crystal Bones (The Faelin Chronicles #1) by C. Aubrey Hall
Memento Nora by Angie Smibert
Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz (traded)
Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (traded)
Zitface by Emily Howse

IMM Is Hosted By: The Story Siren

12 comments:

  1. Falling Under, Illegal and ZitFace look really good.

    I hope you enjoy all the great books!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    I have heard great things about Memento Nora, hope you like it.

    And I hope you like Revelations too! I really liked it, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some good books. I really want to read Falling Under. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. Memento Nora sounds really good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zitface sounds like it could be really funny and entertaining! Looking forward to your thoughts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good ones! Ahh, Melissa de la Cruz! I'm in the middle of the series and I've been anxiously waiting (for my library) so I can read Misguided Angel :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, you got Falling Under and Zitface! I can't wait to see what you think of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the kind comments on Illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books! I've heard Illegal is wonderful, same with Memento Nora. Hope you enjoy them all, Kelsey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Memento Nora sounds really good! Hope you enjoy all your books! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to read Crusade! This book awesome! XD
    Happy Reading! :D

    -petit
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! Falling Under looks amazing and I love the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)