Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (50)

I'm very excited about all the books I got this week! I think I'm going to read Paranormalcy or The Ivy next!


Angelfire by Courtney Moulton
Moon Spun by Marilee Brothers (second copy) **
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur (second copy)
StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by AS King
Echoes by Melinda Metz
Rae by Chelsea Rae Swiggett (second copy)
Alexis by Alexis Singer (second copy)
Hannah by Hannah Westberg (second copy)
Blast from the Past (Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls #6) by Meg Cabot


** I got a lot of doubles this week, so I may be hosting a contest or putting up a books for trade list. If anyone is interested in any of my doubles let me know via email!

IMM Is Hosted By: The Story Siren

9 comments:

  1. Nice books Kel! Yay for Angelfire - I can't wait for that one. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week Kelsey. If you do put up a trade list, let me know. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! So good. I have not read any reviews for StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce, so I'm looking forward to read your review. Please read that one asap! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gonna <3 The Ivy and Paranormalcy. Hope u enjoy the rest of your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week! Anxious to see your thoughts on The Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Defintely looking forward to Angelfire! Paranormalcy is an amazing read, I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week! I went to buy Paranormalcy today but it wasn't in stock :( Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really looking forward to Angelfire so I hope you like it~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love that one on the left...that's it...the light blue one...what is it? Hmm. THE....ARISTOBRATS...
    Sounds pretty cool!

    Of wait, I wrote that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts :)